Department: Precision Ag
Reports to: Precision Ag Director
Provide consulting services, expertise, and training for the sale and support of solutions enabled by the Wade, Inc. Precision Ag strategy and other aligned technology and applications.
Champions increased Engaged Acres in Wade, Inc. AOR by growing John Deere Operations Center usage with customer base and also ensures ongoing AMS mainstreaming and works with all dealership departments to sell and support precision farming products and services.
- Coordinates the execution of Wade, Inc. Precision Ag Strategy (Machine Optimization, Logistics Optimization, and Ag Decision Support)
- Develops and executes the plan to ensure ongoing AMS mainstreaming across all departments at the dealership
- Assists in leading the organization in the area of John Deere precision farming products
- Ensures understanding of John Deere precision farming products in sales, service, parts, and all other departments
- Serves as the internal and external technical specialist for all precision farming products
- Implements the adoption of new technology and product offerings
- Provides recommendations on ordering option codes
- Provides solutions-based business consulting services to customers (i.e. advising customers on optimizing performance, reducing costs, operation efficiencies, Field Connect, Pipe Planner, etc.)
- May also support the dealership efforts with third-party providers (Certified Crop Advisor, Ag Service Provider, etc.) and related John Deere businesses
- Assist customer in getting Operations Center set up (i.e. Boundaries, Equipment, A-B Lines, Flags)
- Make sure Customers JDLink Terminals are active and WDT is functioning
- Keep Wade, Inc Employees and Wade, Inc Customers up to date with the latest information available for the John Deere Operations Center, related technology and Apps